Solar System for home
There are a number of steps to follow when planning to power your home or residence with a solar system. Following the steps below will give you excellent guidance as to how to proceed with installing your home with solar energy.
- Investigate your home’s energy efficiency
- Assess your solar potential and limitations if any
- Assess your options for wanting to go solar
- Evaluate solar energy needs
- Obtain quotes and site assessments from contractors
- Understand available financing and incentives if connected to the grid
- Work with your installer and utility to install the system and set up agreements
If the above steps seem daunting, be sure to contact us for assistance.
Residential Grid connect solar power systems Size
Residential, grid-connected solar power systems which have a capacity of more than 10 kilowatts can meet the load of most consumers. Excess electricity generated is fed to the grid where it is consumed by other users. The feedback is done through a meter to monitor power transferred.