Local Electrical Company with Licensed Electrical Contractors Servicing All Perth Suburbs
Austec Electrical is a trusted electrical company with experienced electrical contractors in Perth. We cater to the needs of commercial, industrial and residential clients, while our experience covers a broad range of disciplines, from home rewiring and data point installations to commercial fit outs and computer room power installations. For over 30 years, we have provided electrical services to a lot of customers and they have been very satisfied of our quality of work and prompt response to any electrical servicing situation.
Our domestic division has a 24/7 emergency call-out service. With a qualified technician at your home within two hours of your call, we’re committed to completing any job as quickly as possible while still delivering quality and cost-effective work. As a trusted electrical company with more than 30 years experience, we have done all residential jobs, big or small. Whether you require a licensed electrician in Perth to help with your power points, appliances or wiring, we’re happy to help. All our home electricians are experienced and licensed to carry out residential electrical work.
Experienced Residential Electrical Contractors in Perth
Our electricians understand that every job is different. We’ve been providing domestic electrical services for almost three decades and we know that every job requires unique problem solving. We don’t look at quick fixes preferring to find long-lasting solutions to your issues. Electrical problems in your home will show warning signs before they become serious. Take note of the early signs and call one of our electricians. A simple call could prevent a disastrous electrical situation in your home. Our services cover, but are not limited to fixing the following issues:
- Circuit breaker – An overloaded circuit breaker can trip the electricity. If you find your breaker regularly tripping, call the professionals. Do not attempt to fix this yourself.
- Electrical shocks – Mild shocks or tingles from an appliance means you are experiencing electrical shocks, call our electricians immediately.
- Hot ceiling fixtures – A build-up of heat in a ceiling fixture can cause a fire. If the area around the fixture is warm, then it’s time to replace the light bulb.
- Outlets not working – Light switches or outlets that only work every other time is a sure sign of an electrical problem. The internal wiring of the device may be loose or the device may have an internal crack. Loose plugs are a problem and can potentially shock someone who comes into contact. If you believe you have any loose or defective wires in your home, call us for inspections and repairs.
Reliable & Licensed Commercial Electrical Contractors
W have over 30 years’ experience working on commercial electrical projects of all shapes and sizes. From simple repairs and maintenance jobs to comprehensive installations and rewiring projects, we have done it all. With our team of highly skilled, fully licensed commercial electricians, we operate throughout Perth to provide commercial and industrial properties with the highest quality electrical services. We offer a wide range of commercial electrical services throughout Perth, including:
- Electrical Safety switches (RCD’s)
- 1 and 3 phase power points
- Direct connect appliances
- HV and MV cabling and connections
- LAN and fibre-optic cabling installattion
- OH&S electrical audits/inspections
- Smoke alarms
- PA and sound systems
- Security lighting
- Building rewires and new installs
- Switchboards and distribution boards
- Multi-cast points
- Fault finding
- Surge protectors/arrestors
- Multi-pair phone cabling
- Building tenancy refurbishment
- Commercial lighting & power installations
- Computer room power installations
- Industrial Installations
- Generator & backup systems
- Standby power