We provide professional home and commercial air conditioning maintenance services
After you’ve booked an air conditioning service inspection with us, you need to think about a maintenance plan. This is important for the efficiency of the equipment as it helps to avoid frequent breakdowns. The unit can’t absorb heat, without regular cleaning of the condenser coils, condensing temperatures/pressures can increase and cause a breakdown. Contact Austec Electrical for air conditioning maintenance services in Perth
Our refrigeration mechanics are fully licensed and compliant. We guarantee that all electrical works and gasses are completed and used in an environmentally-friendly manner.
Importance of HVAC maintenance
AC maintenance prevents unit breakdowns in your home or business. It improves energy efficiency and performance by optimising your system.
The following elements of your unit need to be taken care of:
Clogged, dirty filters will block normal airflow and reduce efficiency. Our technicians will clean all the dirty filters will replace for new if required, which will reduce the air conditioner’s energy consumption by 5% to 15%.
The evaporator and condenser coil collects dirt over the course of months and years. Clean filters prevent evaporator coils from soiling quickly. We will inspect and clean your evaporator coil, annually.
The aluminium fins on evaporator and condenser coils bend easily causing them to block airflow. A “fin comb” puts fins back into nearly original condition.
Hiring the professionals
When your air conditioner needs regular maintenance, call us to find and fix the problems. We have the knowledge and expertise to design, supply, install and repair all makes and models.
Our technicians will:
- Check the amount of refrigerant.
- Test for leaks.
- Carefully capture any refrigerant that needs to be evacuated, and legally dispose of it in the correct manner.
- Check for any seal duct leakage in central systems.
- Measure airflow through the evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and make sure that the heating and cooling do not operate simultaneously.
- Inspect electric terminals, clean and tighten connections, and apply non-conductive coating where necessary.
- Oil motors and check belts for tightness and wear.
- Check the accuracy of the thermostat.
Commercial air conditioning services
We also perform commercial air conditioning maintenance for businesses. We’ll make sure your systems are well-maintained so the unit keeps employees and customers comfortable; no matter the weather.
We service and maintain air conditioning units from most well-known brands. Contact us today to discuss your requirements.