Local Electricians Available 24/7 for Emergency Call-Outs
Austec Electrical is a trusted electrical company with experienced electricians servicing all Perth suburbs. We cater to the needs of commercial, industrial and residential clients, while our experience covers a broad range of disciplines, from home rewiring and data point installations to commercial fit outs and computer room power installations. For over 30 years, we have provided electrical services to a lot of customers and they have been very satisfied of our quality of work and prompt response to any electrical servicing situation.
Our residential division has a 24/7 emergency call-out service. With a qualified technician at your home within two hours of your call, we’re committed to completing any job as quickly as possible while still delivering quality and cost-effective work. As a trusted electrical company with more than 30 years experience, we have done all residential jobs, big or small. Whether you require a licensed electrician in Perth to help with your power points, appliances or wiring, we’re happy to help. All our home electricians are experienced and licensed to carry out residential electrical work.
Residential Electricians in Perth
Our electricians understand that every job is different. We’ve been providing domestic electrical services for almost three decades and we know that every job requires unique problem solving. We don’t look at quick fixes preferring to find long-lasting solutions to your issues. Electrical problems in your home will show warning signs before they become serious. Take note of the early signs and call one of our electricians. A simple call could prevent a disastrous electrical situation in your home. Our services cover, but are not limited to fixing the following issues:
- Circuit breaker – An overloaded circuit breaker can trip the electricity. If you find your breaker regularly tripping, call the professionals. Do not attempt to fix this yourself.
- Electrical shocks – Mild shocks or tingles from an appliance means you are experiencing electrical shocks, call our electricians immediately.
- Hot ceiling fixtures – A build-up of heat in a ceiling fixture can cause a fire. If the area around the fixture is warm, then it’s time to replace the light bulb.
- Outlets not working – Light switches or outlets that only work every other time is a sure sign of an electrical problem. The internal wiring of the device may be loose or the device may have an internal crack. Loose plugs are a problem and can potentially shock someone who comes into contact. If you believe you have any loose or defective wires in your home, call us for inspections and repairs.
Attempting to fix faulty electrical components can be dangerous. If you’re having issues with your power points, appliances or wiring, get it repaired by the professionals. Maybe it’s time you find a residential electrician in Perth that is reliable and has the skill to make sure your home’s electrical system is in top shape.
Our 24/7 Electrical Services also include:
- Safety switches
- General home electrical
- Switchboard upgrades
- Exhaust fans
- Underground power
- Lighting repairs
- Garden lighting
- TV points and antennas
- Computer points
- Data Cabling
- Single and three-phase power point
- Smoke alarms
- Security lighting
Contact us now to book a qualified emergency electrician. We will have someone on site within 24 hours of your call.